Amanda and her team of estate sales professionals can make a stressful relocation or a death in the family less painful with their estate cleanout services.
- Amanda and her expert estate sales team will evaluate items of value and transport them to her warehouse to sell online. They will create an inventory of items sold, pack items for donation, provide a tax receipt for your records and haul garbage and recycling away.
- Amanda can create photo inventories and research valuable collections for insurance purposes, as well as shop for storage solutions to protect the treasured items you want to keep.
Amanda and her team of estate liquidation specialists will organize, market and manage large estate sales for you whether you are renovating, moving or have a family member who has passed away.
- Amanda and her team will help you organize, price and market your estate sale.
- In most cases you will have no out of pocket costs related to holding the sale. Amanda is responsible for all of the marketing and set-up costs.
- Amanda will advise you in determining which items will sell best at an estate liquidation sale, on Craigslist or eBay, and which items should go to a charity for a tax deduction.
- Amanda has extensive expertise in pricing and constantly researches which items are selling at the moment. She has been a Power Seller on eBay since 2007.
- Amanda’s commission for all items sold is 30%.
To read more about previous estate sales, and view photos, head over here.