- Amanda works side-by-side with her clients to organize clutter, or if you prefer, she can work independently.
- She will shop for appropriate products to help the home organizing process.
- Amanda partners with local cabinet companies and handyman services to create custom organizing solutions. She will act as the project manager with each vendor.
- She works on "take home" projects, for example, Amanda will bring home boxes of your paperwork, organize it, and then bring it back to you.
Wardrobe Consultations & Closet Organizing
- Amanda has extensive experience as a personal shopper and can help you easily assess your wardrobe and get your closet organized.
- Whether you need complete closet organizing, or your closet is already in good shape, she will provide honest advice to help you pair down and edit your wardrobe so you have exactly the clothes you need to feel and look fabulous through every season.
- Amanda will offer "How to wear" wardrobe advice so you can maximize the pieces that you have and make a statement with your clothes and accessories.
- After each organization session Amanda will provide you with a list of any items your wardrobe may be missing. Then, she'll shop with you, or do it for you!
Take the stress out of moving by using a professional organizer!
- Amanda will help you eliminate the overwhelming clutter that goes along with moving whether you are relocating down the street or across the country.
- Amanda will help you move more efficiently by providing supervision and project management on moving day, space planning for your new home, as well as packing and unpacking services so you can get settled and organized as quickly as possible.
Amanda and her team of three estate sales professionals can make a stressful relocation or a death in the family less painful with their estate cleanout services. A full service estate sales team, Kuzak's Closet will clean out the home, sell everything they can and will haul the rest away.
- Amanda and her expert estate sales team will evaluate items of value and transport them to her warehouse to sell online. They will create an inventory of items sold, pack items for donation, provide a tax receipt for your records and haul garbage and recycling away.
- Amanda can create photo inventories and research valuable collections for insurance purposes, as well as shop for storage solutions to protect the treasured items you want to keep.
Estate Liquidations & Sales
Amanda and her team of estate liquidation specialists will organize, market and manage large estate sales for you whether you are renovating, moving or have a family member who has passed away.
- Amanda and her team will help you organize, price and market your estate sale.
- In most cases you will have no out of pocket costs related to holding the sale. Amanda is responsible for all of the marketing and set-up costs.
- Amanda will advise you in determining which items will sell best at an estate liquidation sale, on Craigslist or eBay, and which items should go to a charity for a tax deduction.
- Amanda has extensive expertise in pricing and constantly researches which items are selling at the moment. She has been a Power Seller on eBay since 2007.
- Amanda's commission for all items sold is 30%.