It’s Wednesday which means we’ve made it half way through the week, rejoice! My schedule is getting wild at Kuzak’s Closet. It seems all of my clients have decided to move at the same time. The phone has also been ringing off the hook with new clients hoping to get organized before the end of the year. Being busy is a good problem to have so I can’t complain. Life is good!
Life is also good with a little treat at the end of the day, and this Almond Joy Bark hits the spot. It tastes just like the real deal!
It has a few simple guilt-free ingredients and is really easy to make. Here is the recipe…
- 1 bag of dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 sliced almonds
- Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl.
- Put in the microwave for 30 second increments until melted stirring in between.
- Once the mixture is smooth pour onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with coconut and almonds.
- Refrigerate until set (about an hour)
- Chop into smaller pieces and enjoy!
Look at all that beautiful chocolate…
This almond joy bark is guilt free, a must for your upcoming Halloween gatherings!
Yum! Enjoy and I’ll see you again on Fab Friday!