Happy Monday! I’ve been busy working all weekend so this post is going to be short and sweet. My mom made this delicious no-bake pumpkin pie last year for Thanksgiving. I took pictures of it so I could remember to ask her for the recipe, doesn’t it look great!
The recipe is so simple, you don’t even have to turn the oven on (unless you decide to make your own graham cracker crust but why would you do that?) Here’s the recipe…
- 4 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon of milk or half and half
- 1 cup of milk or half and half
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 and 1/2 cups thawed cool whip
- 1 6-ounce ready made graham cracker pie crust
- 2 packages of vanilla flavored instant pudding pie filling
- 1 16 ounce can of pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 tablespoon of ground cloves
- Mix cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of milk, and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread on bottom of the crust.
- Pour 1 cup of milk into a bowl. Add the putting mix and beat with a whisk until blended (1-2 minutes).
- Stir in pumpkin and spice and mix well.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Chill for 3 hours and garnish with additional whipped topping and chopped nuts.
I love the combination of cream cheese, pumpkin, and cool whip…don’t you?
It was as good as it looks. You’ll have to try it this fall!