I hope you all had a great weekend! I am still exhausted from last week’s estate sale in Los Altos. I negotiated so many deals that I think I am still wheeling and dealing in my dreams. We had a huge turnout and the almost sold ever single item, amazing!
This week I have lots of organizing projects lined up and a few estate sale consultations that I am hoping will bring me more fun sales this fall. One of the consultations is at a large property near my house in the hills, it involves a former antique dealing hoarder with an acre of land and 9+ storage sheds full, it’s got me really excited!
Today I’m sharing a quick recipe for all of you who struggle with putting dinner together at the end of a busy day. Don’t you hate it when you get home from work and the only thing you have ready for dinner is plain old chicken? Blah right? I’ve been experimenting with simple seasonings combinations that will jazz up the flavor and came up with this lemon garlic chicken. It’s so easy and can save you from dinner boredom, I hope you give it a try!
- Nno-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine bread crumbs, garlic salt and lemon pepper in a bowl.
- Combine lemon juice, garlic, and oil in another another bowl.
- Add chicken to the bowl with lemon juice mixture; toss to coat. Next place each in the crumb mixture; shake to coat.
- Place coated chicken in single layer in baking pan.
- Sprinkle any remaining crumbs over chicken, if desired.
- Spray tops of chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers
The breadcrumbs trick your palette into thinking that you are eating fried chicken but it is baked and much healthier.