HOME ORGANIZATION – Show us your clutter! We are ready and willing to tackle it. Founder & CEO, Amanda Kuzak, created Kuzak’s Closet in 2004. Over the past 15 years, the Kuzak’s Closet team of professional organizers have tackled every area of the home — from junk drawers to over-stuffed garages. We know that each home is unique and as a Kuzak’s Closet client, your project will be custom-tailored to fit your individual lifestyle and living space. Depending on the scale of the project and your availability, Kuzak’s Closet professional organizers will either work on your project independently or partner with you to create and execute an action plan, following our initial consultation.
- Kuzak’s Closet has an ample full-time staff, making it easy to tackle sizeable projects in record time. We specialize in large-scale organizing projects and typically work as a comprehensive team; professional organizers, focused on sorting and decision-making alongside our hauling team, dedicated to donation processing and trash removal.
- We have a savvy eye for storage and organizing products, and our “afters” are Insta-worthy!
- Kuzak’s Closet has well-established, trusted relationships with local cabinet makers, handymen, movers, and storage companies. Your lead organizer will act as Project Manager and handle all vendor communications on your behalf.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE – Let us relieve some of your stress during a relocation. Whether you are moving abroad or just down the street, Kuzak’s Closet will help you manage and eliminate the overwhelming clutter that accompanies a move. Each relocation begins with room-by-room sorting, organizing, and purging prior to packing. We will coordinate with the moving company of your choice, manage the action on moving day, unpack and organize your new home.
- We create an action plan and timeline for your move.
- Pre-move purging is essential, and we take care of hauling donations and trash throughout the process. We are also able to provide final clean out services, leaving your former home empty and broom swept.
- We pack items in an organized and efficient way, simplifying the unpacking and organizing process at your new home.
- If you are moving out of the area, we can recommend a professional organizer to help you unpack at your destination. If you prefer, Kuzak’s Closets also travels! We have recently partnered on projects in Tahoe, Seattle, Montana, and Mexico — to name a few.