- 2 Large Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 6 T. Franks Hot Sauce or more if you like it HOT
- 1 package cream cheese cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Place chicken in medium size skillet and add enough water to cover. Bring to boil over high heat.
- Once chicken is cooked through, remove from heat and shred.
- Place chicken in skillet with hot sauce. Heat through & add cream cheese and dressing. Add shredded cheese.
- Place in a small crock pot to keep warm.
3 cups whole roasted unsalted cashews (14 ounces)
2 cups whole walnut halves (7 ounces)
2 cups whole pecan halves (7 ounces)
1/2 cup whole almonds (3 ounces)
1⁄3 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
3 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
2 teaspoons ground chipotle powder
4 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary leaves, divided
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brush a sheet pan generously with vegetable oil. Combine the cashews, walnuts, pecans, almonds, 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, the maple syrup, brown sugar, orange juice, and chipotle powder on the sheet pan. Toss to coat the nuts evenly. Add 2 tablespoons of the rosemary and 2 teaspoons of salt and toss again.
Spread the nuts in one layer. Roast the nuts for 25 minutes, stirring twice with a large metal spatula, until the nuts are glazed and golden brown. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with 2 more teaspoons of salt and the remaining 2 tablespoons of rosemary.
Toss well and set aside at room temperature, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking as they cool. Taste for seasoning. Serve warm or cool completely and store in airtight containers at room temperature.