About Kuzak’s Closet
Founder & CEO
Amanda Kuzak has changed the way estates in Silicon Valley are liquidated. She is a problem solver and a realist, catering to the fast-paced real estate market Kuzak’s Closet serves with over 125 estates processed each year. Her full-service approach offers an exclusive online sales tool @shopkuzakscloset that has a cult-like following. She employs a wonderful full-time staff of expert estate organizers and haulers, leaving each estate hand-processed, broom-swept, and empty.
- A Midwest native, Amanda started the company in 2004 in Michigan.
- Name Kuzak’s Closet comes from a large closet in our home office in Chicago that used to house items for consignment from our luxury clients – designer clothing and high end antiques.
- She expanded into Silicon Valley in 2009.
- A savvy project manager, Amanda’s brain works like a puzzle.
- She has a liberal arts education and then attended law school before starting Kuzak’s Closet in the 3rd year.
- Amanda has a passion for dispersing lifelong treasures properly to give them a new life.